Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hollywood California Trip

Hello chicas as a late  follow up to the last post we continue in our trip to North Hollywood, California. This trip was jam packed with action and we had so much fun as well.

As we arrived to our hotel Candy from Curves Ahead Blog greeted us and we just ran up to each other and hugged. It felt like we just picked up where we left off in our text and Facetime conversations. We had not seen each other since March and it seriously felt like an eternity. Subconsciously I thought it had been close to a year since I had last seen her but it was less than that.

It was cold and windy we had minimum three layers I may have had  four! So coffee was perfect that night!

My beautiful bridesmaid and I. Love this picture
Bride and bridesmaid time shopping at the beautiful flower marker. Out cute heart friendship rings, and the pink champagne courtesy of Candy.
This trip could not be complete without visiting the delicious bakery Porto's that place is so good every item even the red velvet cupcakes which I was surprised.

The evening was spent having dinner on Hollywood Blvd, and went inside the iconic  Roosevelt Hotel.
The Roosevelt Hotel decor was amazing very Old Hollywood.
Had to take this picture for my friend.

The Doors star with Candy.

3 comments:

  1. you look amazing as always. how fun i love the umbrellas in the hotel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Aggie, I accidentally removed my comment :/
    I commented on how fun it must have been. Looks like it would be fun to hang out with both of you ;)

    ReplyDelete