Friday, February 1, 2013

Spring 2013 Shopping Inspiration

As I run on my daily shopping trips and even when I am supposed to be on a break I always make sure there is time to browse. I think we can all agree that store displays are the best places for style inspiration. The retail designers always display multiple layers of clothing if it is a mannequin or several elements if it is a table scape where you just want to get your hands on every single item.

Whether or not you succumb to your evil shopping conscience is a gamble but one thing is for sure you are almost instantly inspired to get an item of that color or in that mood.

I have been browsing for the past week and could not help to clear mu mind of all these spring prints and bright colors that make me feel like taking a walk in a park that is filled with lots of colorful foliage and well manicured spring landscape.

Are you into spring colors yet? What is your fave spring shade?



No comments:

Post a Comment