Thursday, February 17, 2011

Review:MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+ No.31

Hola chicas! I have been searching high and low for something other than reg liquid or cream foundation that gives me med coverage but feels lighter and wont clog pores. The tinted moisturizers I have tried from the drugstores, Ulta ,and Sephora have all been very oily, and extremely light where there is barely any coverage.

BB cream or Blemish Balm creams are very popular in Asia and it is a Korean cosmetic. Originally they only offered shades for very fair to light skin tones but have recently added Shade 31 to their line which suits med-darker skin tones. I am a nc35-40 and this blends into my skin very well.

WARNING: NO MAKEUP PIC AHEAD! I have oily skin, freckles, and recent blemishes from my monthly issues ahem (lol). I came across this on Amazon and decided to buy it.

Pretty good size 1.69 oz.

I am not wearing any makeup just a few minutes after I applied my witch hazel toner. Sorry for the scary pic but wanted to show you girls what I noticed.

This is with barely any product as you can see it evened out my skin tone slightly. It has a grayish cast here as it has SPF 42 which I love since its sunny here all the time.

It is very light and slick consistency but much lighter than a liquid foundation


What It Claims: MISSHA M perfect cover BB cream offers a novel skincare concept with BB cream which lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes with excellent skin-cover ability and prevents skin aging through effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties.

Winkle care + UV Proof(SPF 42 PA+++) + Moisturizing + Make up base + Foundation

It provides excellently concealing any types of pigmentation or discoloration area on face including acne, coupe rose, vitiligo, age spots, sun spots and dark circles.

· It can be used as a makeup base or foundation.

· Containing substances for Soothing the skin (Na-complex)

MISSHA M BB Cream Contains natural ingredients that do not damage or irritate the skin. With Continuous use, your sensitive skin will be calm, protected from redness and keep its health.

MISSHA M BB Cream is a natural care cream for sensitive skin, naturally covering the irregularities on the skin as well as improving skin texture. Botanical ingredients, such as mug wort and pumpkin, and the nutritional ingredients.

The result: Overall I like the feeling of this product on my skin. I think with a little setting powder or regular loose powder this will work on those days when I want the no makeup look or maybe even for everyday with a few dabs of concealer on problem areas. Lately I have been wearing it for weekends only. I would definitely buy this product again when I run out but that is my experience with this.

Have you chicas tried any of the BB products? If so which ones and what has been your experience using them?

27 comments:

  1. omg girl! you got the Missha BB cream! I looooove this BB cream bc the coverage is amazing and it does help heal the skin! I have it and have been using it for over a year and it is the best i have tried!!!!! I have it in #21...i didnt know they had darker shades!! Just do set it with powder so it doesnt slip off...and if u need full coverge...stipple it on or use a brush like the ELF complextion brush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it evened it out nicely! gives you a very nice complexion, I don't even notice a grey ashy cast that can happen with spf stuff. i look like a thriller video extra when i photograph myself with spf stuff on, lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never heard of bb before. the results turned out very nice. your skin looks flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try this! You don't look scary at all! Girl you should see me with no make up! I won't even post a photo LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried but i will consider in the future. Thanks for the review i love buying new products to try... oh and we are all the same without makeup i usually feel naked haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the secondblogger with my range of skin tone who has reviwed the BB cream and from the results I love it.

    Something about my TM's have been bugging me so I may have to look into this. Thanks so much for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good coverage! Its indeed true to its name perfect cover. I was eyeing on shade 21 or 23. I suppose 23 is a natural shade and 21 is a fair shade.

    My little new world: http://sparkliecandy.com

    ReplyDelete