Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lip of the Day: Plumful


Hola chicas I got this MAC lipstick since I have quite a few of their must have shades. The shades I have are the standard that most beauty fanatics have from the very dark to the party bright pink and tropical reds.

Sometimes I want a "normal" lip shade with a hint of color not being pink or nude. I chose Plumful as this gives just a slight punch of color and enhance most of our lip colors which can have a hint of red or mauve shade. I was quite impressed at how smooth this lipstick was and it enhanced my lips just the right amount perfect for those days when you don't want to have the full tranny makeup face. Yes! there are days when I want to breathe! Very few days since I love makeup but I would def recommend this shade as it is perfect for the office or for the weekend.







2 comments:

  1. what a pretty color not too bright or too settle i like it alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the first bar in the world to sell pregnancy tests,
    according to Jody Allen Crowe, 56, founder of the nonprofit Healthy Brains for Children,
    which aims to reduce the occurrence of fetal alcohol syndrome.
    Some experts disagree with Mr. Crowe's zero-tolerance stance.

    my site ... inurl:"U┼╝ytkownik:" wiki

    ReplyDelete