Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Textured Scarf

This picture was from over a week ago and once again Instagram was the culprit as I post it there but forgot to post it here.

It is a blurry image but I wanted to show you it either way. It was a very cold day and I was indoors most of the day with the exception in the evening hunnybun and I went to do some shopping and had some coffee afterwards.

I was having the worst hair day and with the cold weather which I am a sissy to I did not care. I was wearing all black and not feeling my usual self but when I threw on the scarf I felt warm and soft that it made me wear a bright lip and go out in public to make it a great evening.

Do you ever have those days where you just don't want to go anywhere or do anything? I rarely do but It ended up being a perfect relaxed evening as it was so slow at most stores and we had time to browse without crowds and relax and chit chat over coffee.

Knit Cardigan: Express Scarf: Kenneth Cole Boots: JustFab Jeans: Macys

Hair experiencing baby hair and fly aways like crazy. I gave up!

5 comments:

  1. The problem is I always want to get out, but I just don't want to take the time to get me and my two munchkins ready! Ha ha you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I love your hair-do ;) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair! And i want that scarf! lol

    ReplyDelete