Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OOTN: Adding neon

Hola chicas neon colors are all the craze right now as well as pastels. Somhow the neon always grabs my attention since it looks like its a lighting struvture so bright on its own.

I have only a few things in this color scheme one was a wallet that my mom had bought me at Marshall's and another was also from the same place but a sheer chiffon flowy top. I really loved this outfit it was edgy a bit of a trendy element and super easy to throw together.

Blazer and Pants: H&M Top: Marshal's



Shoes: Mary Janes from Fancy Steps




Necklace: Rainbow Lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop

4 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous, I love neon and leather, it's so edgy and fierce :)
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! I adore your outfit! Have you seen the bright neon yellow box purse at Target?

    Love,
    Ashley
    http://lashesanyone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love your top.

    & your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete