Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hair Changes and Simple Outfits

Hola chicas I thought I would update you on some pictures I had but not shared. I have been going through somewhat of a chameleon phase when it comes to hair and even fashion. I have this thing that I get bored of my hair about every 3-4 months like a clockwork. I decided to try the bangs since I live the way they look but its too daring for me. What do you think?

Lipstick: WetnWild 511b Eyes: Two Faced Purple Eyeshadow in Purple
The weather has been super crazy one day its cold and windy and took out my Fancy Steps RxQueen bootie which I absolutely love.
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Farrah Fawcett feathered hair and dramatic lashes.
Back View when my hair had just been cut and colored Ombre style
A few days before the change went to an outdoor festival clean makeup emphasize the lashes and Saucy Mauve Lipstick Maybelline. Comfy wedges and denim on denim kept me cool.

11 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfits! And the bangs...OH MY GOSH. I want to get mine cute but they never turn out the way I want them to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying out the bangs they are (gasp) clip ons! I know they wouldnt look right if cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every single style is fabulous but my favorite one is your look on the first pic. Love the bangs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfits and I looove the new hair girl!
    Goes great with you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the bangs <3 and both of those outfits look great =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well...now we know why you cut your barbie's hair! HAHA! Aggie you can pull off just about any hairstyle, I like the bangs, and man do you look amazing w/false lashes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I love the bangs! They really bring out your gorgeous eyes and frame your face!!!

    Thank you for your well-wishes...

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is so awesome!! I loved the change & the cut. Those dramatic lashes are to dieee for!! I love the way you dress. <3

    ReplyDelete