Sunday, March 11, 2012

OOTD and FOTD: Casual Afternoon

Hola chicas so sad to see the weekend come to an end. Well here is a look that I wore this weekend I went shopping with my sister and my mom.  I didn't want to have perfectly styled hair and since I would be potentially trying things on so the straight hair is easy and a loose fitted print top was perfect for the warm weather as well.



Top and Cropped Jeans: Charlotte Russe

Shoes: Fancy Steps

Clutch: Vintage Leather

Bracelets: Last Chance (local store) Ring: Forever21


Eyes: Two Faced Purple Eye shadow used as eyeliner Lips: Wet nWild 511b
Surprise visit from a sweet baby named Jocelyn

Shes very playful.

11 comments:

  1. Yes, sad that the weekend already came to an end but hapy to have enjoyed it. You look lovely and the shoes are always so fad. Cute little princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aggie! Your hair looks awesome girl. I love that top, your accessories and heels girl Always looking fabulous :)! Have an awesome week.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cut-out top, and also the colours are really pretty! What a cute little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty top! Love the lipstick color too. Aw Jocelyn is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that lippie Aggie....and baby girl is a cutie pie. :-)

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, love the shoes and the top!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blouse is awesome!!!! What do you think about following each other?:) Please let me know on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVEEE the heels! I love how we say CASUAL and have HEELS on aha. To some chicks thats considered dressy, Im always rockin heels, and everyone says "Why are you so dressed up?" Love the outfit and Love your face! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh you changed your blog layout, I love it! Your fashion is always to die for, I am jealous of your purple/blue eyeliner! So gorgeous!

    Always,
    Ashley
    http://lashesanyone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete