Received this wonderful line of Neutrogena Deep Clean line and I have been using it for the past few weeks and here are some of my observations and mini review:
1)The daily scrub has very fine beads but they are not abrasive or leave redness behind
2) The gentle cream cleanser is creamy and feels very watery but does not make your skin feel tight or itchy as I have experienced with other cleansers.
3) The oil based makeup remover does its job when applied to a cotton ball and tapped but for those that wear waterproof mascara they may have to go in for a second c otton ball with this remover. It is oil based so it does leave a hint of residue but not as much as if you were to use olive oil in its entirety.
4)The makeup removing wipes were a great way to remove foundation and overall clean my face especialky on a late weekend night of partying it took almost all the makeup except the inner corner eyeliner which is a hard to reach area.
5) The oil blotting sheets are made of a silky plastic like material that glides on yor skin very smoothly.
Overall I would definitely recommend this line and as opposed to the last line from this company this is not harsh on your skin or limited to people with acneic or oily skin. I did not break out or experience extreme dryness or oilyness with this line using it daily. I would say this line can go well with majority of skin.
|This product was sponsored by Neutrogena and all opinions are 100% honest and my personal observations upon use of product.|
Rules to Giveaway:
- US Only
- Like my FB page
- Must follow this blog on Google Friend Connect
- Leave your email in the comment section and if you would like to try this line.
Winners will be selected via Random.org and announced March 21, 2012.