Tuesday, August 23, 2011

OOTD: Sunny Yellow Stripes and special appearance,

Hello lovely chicas as the title states this is def an outfit of the day post but with a special appearance by my sweet friend Candy. For my bday we decided to take a mini vacay to California specifically the LA area to catch up with my friend and later San Diego for some RnR hahaha.

The weather was mild  during the day and windy and cool in the evening so I decided to wear a tshirt maxi dress with a cotton off the shoulder top in a bright color to contrast it. This outfit was very comfortable and perfect for the beach and walking in the pier. Hope you all had a great weekend I am just getting back into the swing of things.

Dress: Rainbow Top: Forever21 

Lookout point.



Sandals: Marshall's

Aw me and my sweet friend Candy

Simple makeup, Just NYX black eyeliner and NYX lipstick in Spellbound pretty long lasting.


Love this pic

Good pose.

Us two, Thx Friend miss you xoxoxox mmuah!



12 comments:

  1. OOoo you two look so pretty and what a fun day! I like the layered top over the maxi dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your outfit...when i decide to pull something off like this im goin to mention you in my post :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! You and Candy look lovely!! Happy Belated birthday!!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit looks great!
    I need to get me a dress like this before Summer ends :)

    Awww.. how kool you are are great friends... im sure you had a blast together... The pictures came out AMAZING.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you girls had a great time in my town! Funny how you say the weather was mild... I suppose it was compared to Arizona! Love the yellow, black and white!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss you to fiend !!! can't wait to see you again =) love these pictures omg who was the photographer hahaha lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look so bright and bubbly! :) love ur striped dress :)

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a great time! Love the yellow top over the striped maxi!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had a great time. I like taking trips to California and going to the beach. I love how you wore the yellow top over your maxi dress! Both of you look amazing!
    -Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! That's Ms. Curves ahead makeup! I love you two ladies and seeing you two together is so amazing. Fabulous outfit and fabulous company you go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that yellow and stripe combo on you. Lovely...I have some beach pics of me and the kids I need to get around to posting.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete