Sunday, March 27, 2011

OOTN: Acid grey jeans & Monochromatic top.

Hello chicas tonight I bring you a quick snapshot of what I threw together on a weekend night out in Downtown San Diego, the weather was unpredictable with it being sunny one moment and cold and chilly with the icy winds the next. I did not pack much as it was a quick road trip with the girls but here are some pics.There will be more pics to come later. XoXo

San Diego Coast

Cardigan: Charlotte Russe, Tank: Express, Jeans: Macy's, Shoes: ?? (Circa 2009)


Feather 2 finger ring: Charlotte Russe

Earrings: Bebe

Necklace: The Pink Spot (Store in Downtown SD)

Lipgloss: Pink from NYX, Eyeshadows Two Faced Pallete
The girls: Me, Kristine, and Tiffany

Art Gallery


7 comments:

  1. ohhh girl love your monochramatic grey outfit!! and as always you look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ring :)
    You have beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic!

    IvonneStacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great! i have the same feather ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey its Laura Beth from a blog you follow "makeup on mind" Someone has broken into my account and is impersonating me. I have no access to my account anymore. It stinks that blogger is not taking action. So for the safety of your blog and email address please remove yourself from this blog asap!

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! CONGRATULATIONS!
    You've been awarded!
    Come by my blog to check it out!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete