Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mini Ulta Haul and Shoe Haul

Hola chicas hope you all had a fabulous weekend. As for me I always feel short changed as there are not enough days off to play and shop of course hahaha. Oh well we have to work hard in order to play hard..right?

This weekend I browsed Ulta for some new products for me to try. I was really only going to pick up a product that I had heard rave reviews about on the beauty boards. This is a under eye brightener that is "MINERAL" yes that is right. It is Bare Minerals "Well Rested" It really does brighten your under eye area and will be doing a review on it soon. Here are some pictures of my latest acquisitions from my shopping this weekend, hope you beauties like. XoXo.

My beauty loot! NYX lip liners in Natural and Red.

Bare Minerals: dispenser is nice to prevent wasted product

Bare Minerals Well-rested Mineral Brightener

Also bought this cute pink brush to apply it with perfect size and comes with 5 tips on the other side.

NYX Blushes: Peach (pinky color) and Sand (not blush more like a bronzer)

LORAC: Face Bronzer

Marbling in the bronzer

Enzo Anglioni Sparklies

Enzo Anglioni white leather sandals perfect for a walk on the boardwalk..wink wink I need a vacay!

7 comments:

  1. OMG them sparkly heels are sooo nice and sexy. I really like them can't wait to see you rock them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoes! the heels are gorgeous!! and cant go wrong with flats. great items
    xoxo
    yani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Beautiful shoes. I am also looking for some cute gold glitter pumps (closed toe)...but I really do like these too

    Prissy
    www.rushourfashion.com

    ReplyDelete