Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Accesories Haul: Flowers, Rings, Necklaces

Hello chicas. I need to add some new accesories to my collection as the spring is approaching. I didnt go crazy just a few things here and there from very different places: Charlotte Russe, F21, Rainbow, Wet Seal. Hope you gir;s like this mini accesory haul. P.S I have been very bad about taking outfit pics since I have been in and out the door every time but will resume this week to show you girls.

Rhinestone Blue ring, Pink, Yellow, Bronze stone, Bow Ring, and Turquoise and Purple Ring in the back.
Bronze, Green feather earrings so much fun and yellow basketlike material bangle
Flowers for my hair for spring/summer season
Some necklaces
Wearing the tribal necklace
Wearing the gold ball necklace.

17 comments:

  1. love all the necklaces and the green feather earings :)
    now i want some necklaces too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul there, lady! The turquoise ring looks fab! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous darling! Love the last pic so chic with your hair picked up, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. accessories makes such a difference

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh love your new accessories haul.. especially that chunky turquoise colored necklace!

    your make up looks so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the necklaces are to die for!!!!!! i want the tribal one badly, been into big statement necklaces lately :D

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey I see a shelf of shoes there !!! your my type of girl !! you should take a picture of your shelf would love to see your collection !! also I have to have that ball gold necklace is to die for !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the accessories! super awesome for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Spring accessories are great! I especially loved the hair pieces. What a fashionable way to kick off the season. Thank you for your sweet comment, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow, i'm loving the accessories and that tribal necklace is beautiful!

    cute and little
    come join the Color Brigade!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey doll I just came across your blog and I loves it! Love the pretty colors in the accessories! xoxo Keep it glam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing other girls do accessories haul. I love everything u got and u look so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the rings are so cute! Thanks for reading my venting post lol yes I think they are just jealous ladies that don't have a life like we do. They just need to mind their own businesses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Aggie, thanks for stopping by and commenting. Yes Alley is more expensive. It's considered a tourist spot, so maybe thats why. Once you step out of the Alley, things are more cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahh loving your makeup in the pic with the tan shirt! so pretty xo

    ReplyDelete