Saturday, December 10, 2011

Phx Fashion Gives Back Event

Hello lovelies~ I have been a bad blogger I know (nodding head) I however have not forgotten about any of your blogs and will get back to my writing and posting duties.

The holidays are here and like many of you I have been at family gatherings and also a multitude of events that are planned around this jolly time. Phoenix Fashion Week organized Fashion Gives Back and extended an invitation to all individuals and local celebrities in the fashion industry to benefit a wonderful organization called AZ Helping Hands that helps those in need. This organization has events that help children obtain back packs for back to school and also families that are in need and cannot afford the necessities be it during the year or for the holidays.

All the guests brought donations of clothing, toys, shoes, apparel, and many other gift certificates in order to be donated to the families that were selected. The venue was decorated very festive for the holidays and the attendees enjoyed performances and raffles as well. I am very pleased to have been invited and that here in our local fashion community we can come together to offer what we have and make a family's holiday season that would otherwise not have the joy.

Here is a quote that I really like and hope you enjoy too. 
The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value. ~Charles Dudley



Modern patio fireplace

Representative speaking from Az Helping Hands

Live performer beautiful voice.


Xmas tree with gifts..aww.

Beautiful decor.


5 comments:

  1. Dude, you disappeared for a little bit! I was wondering what happened to your blog. I'm glad your back :)

    By the way, this looks like a cool event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY so glad to see a post from you Aggie :) I hope all is well. Thank you for sharing the pictures from your wonderful event. It certainly looked like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aggie! I missed you girl. I know you stay busy. Been seeing your posts on Twitter. This is a wonderful event and for such a great cause. It will definitely benefit many and SO MANY are in need. Glad you participated! LOVE their decorations. They were super festive.
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cool pictures, looks like fun :)

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete