Saturday, July 28, 2012

Phoenix Style Collective Networking Event



This Thursday I had the opportunity to attend a networking event that was hosted by a group called Phoenix Style Collective



The event was held at a restaurant called Hanny's which was a great choice given the history, the location, and the menu which were all superb. I was greeted by Kara from Sunshine Cupakes who gave us a scavenger hunt and things to go do while I chatted with other bloggers I met there. It was fun chatting up with some of the ladies and find out what their interests are what they like to blog about. Each had their own style and genre that they enjoyed sharing and we talked about the challenges of balancing posts while working full time, and challenges when learning a new camera or how to improve your photo skills. The evening went by so fast as we all mingled and kept the drinks coming as did our laughter.

Scavenger Hunt and Drink Menu

Dim lighting and fresh simple flowers

Moscow Mule very refreshing and tasty.

Some of the founders of PSC!

This work of art was at the entrance


There was a second bar upstairs.
Lady Bloggers



Being Silly w Adrian from Adrian Loves Owls


5 comments:

  1. It was really nice to meet you, Aggie! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at your photographs from the evening!! I'll have some to share later this week! :)

    xx Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like so much fun !!! love your outfit always miss you friend

    xoxo
    curves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had lots of fun! Love the pictures, I wish I could have gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo much fun! I'm so happy you came!

    ReplyDelete