Friday, June 29, 2012

OOTD: Black Sheer Palazzo Pants


Happy Friday my beauties! I am sure you have all seen or even worn the skirts that have a mini fabric panel and the long sheer fabric hanging off. I think they are so mysterious loking as the fabric is dark or colored and sheer. These Palazzo pants are so unique and offer that cool resort vibe.

Here is Kenya sporting her take on this look. I love her style as she has guest appeared before with other outfits and looks HERE and HERE. This is another slam dunk look in my opinion as this is a classy and perfect for that summer party or dinner with your friends outfit that you can sport.

She dressed up a plain white Forever21  tank.



Love the Versace inspired belt and leather clutch.


Classy lady!


7 comments:

  1. Simply stunning and love those pants...xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow now this is a nice outfit! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Kenya looks really good. I have an overlay maxi from F21 as well, but it has hearts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How fabulous do you look! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I love the whole outfit, she looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete