Tuesday, May 31, 2011

OOTD: Hummingbirds

Hola chicas! This weekend was good. I did nothing special or in particular but it was very enjoyable. The weather is warming up but then gets really breezy which makes me get very lazy with my hair and makeup! lol. I know that is not an excuse to look frumpy but I try to throw some things together and keep things tidy.

Here is a look I wore as you can see very casual but dressed up with heels that look like clogs and makeup was very natural just soft pink eyeshadows with a purple eyshadow as a liner. No effort on the hair...AGAIN so please bear with me.

My hair is out of control! Mmm what should I do?

Heels: Charlotte Russe



Owl ring, Crackle polish on nails..need to be redone!


Rose Earrings: Charlotte Russe


Feather earrings: Rainbow
 
Top Charlotte Russe

Feel much better w/ my hair pulled back and my shades.

Jeans: Macy's

8 comments:

  1. the shoes are my favorite they really give this look an edge. stunning as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look! I like the nailsssss ;;)

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH your shoes are to die for!! I seriously love your taste in shoes.. seems like every OOTD you do, the shoes are always my fave part lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the earings..I find the best accessories at Charlotte Russe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this outfit from head to toe! The heels are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aggie girl...I like the look. I want crackle!

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want feather earrings! for some reason I'm having trouble finding them. Those are really cute.

    ReplyDelete