Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh life...

Hello gals, I know I have been absent for some time now. I still go onto some of your lovely blogs and in between breaks at work take a peak.lol. Well I don't like to be quite personal but over the past 3months my life has changed like you wouldnt imagine. I have had to stay strong for a lot of situations and due to certain life events now have to take care for a 13 yr old. I know its crazy and let me tell you its hard work, I consider mysaelf a kid. Everyday has been a learning experience for me and I sometimes have been so stressed that I just want to run, but I know time goes by fast and it will all be worth it.
Here's a quick snap of me being cheery and optimistic. I will post more later this week, but I miss your encouraging words and comments. xoxox mmmuah!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...thanks for all your support and comments on my blog Aggie. Stay strong and positive and it will all work out for the best. I had my kids young when i was still a child so I kind of know the feeling and work you're putting in. Stay strong. Your blog friend...Dhalia!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, We need to go shopping soon!

    Keep your head up,sweetie! =)xo T

    ReplyDelete