Monday, May 10, 2010

My hair: To color or not???

I have been leaving my hair alone for about 9-10 months. I like how I have quit messing with it and let it time to breathe and be healthy. Since doing that and washing it with cool water I have noticed it has grown really fast. I have to cut it every 2.5 months due to the ends growing out so fast. However I am getting sick of my hair color it looks so blah. I was thinking of coloring it.
This is what my hair looks like now.




I know my hair is kind adark and will not look exactly like this but this is what I was thinking of getting . Going  for the subtle caramel color looks. But it might not look exactly like this on my dark hair. What do you girls think? Should I take the plunge of color or what other alternative shall I look at?

9 comments:

  1. Your hair is long & gorgeous! Jennifer's hair is on point...I'd say try it! I'm sure you'll look beautiful either way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not. Your hair is so healthy right now, adding all those chemicals will just mess with it's shine. I like JLo's hair their, but yours looks so much better than hers!

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it and straight ! very nice lady!

    if u like visit my blog and follow!

    http://fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.com
    xoxo from Jiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Valerie I do agree w.you Jlo has her hair game on point! Veronica, Laura Beth, Fashion Sugar thank you for the advice girls I will def keep all the points of view in mind since I am scared..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that color idea would go great on you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go for it! Just make sure you try Organic dye and bleach..It's waayyy better for you hair. =) I just realized we are from the same city! lol! Awesome! Much love my 602 GIRL!!!!! XO T

    MaterialGirls23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiffany I would love to know where you can get the organic hair dye from. Im so glad were reppin' for AZ yeeeahh!! Returning the602 love chica!!! muahz!!

    ReplyDelete