I decided to put this post up as I noticed face pictures in my camera roll. I have noticed that through the month of August it has been all about a clean simple face with just a variation of lip shades and balms. In regards to hair I have to admit that with the weather I have maintained my hair in a back or top bun or straigh sleek with no volume. With this hair regimen I am keeping myself cool and my hair healthy since it has gotten very very limited styling and heat as well as chemicals from products such as hair spray and gels.
Want to look like you spent tons of time getting ready? Want to look different everyday?
- Use studs, dangly, and various types of earrings (Have them handy for choices)
- Change the position of your ponytail, do the top bun, back bun. Or play with a center or side part it makes a big difference.
- Have a bowl with different lipsticks, balms, or glosses for easy grab and on the go. A new shade everyday makes you feel like a different person and can lift your mood.
- Use scarfs, necklaces to change the look of your top. A simple white top can look totally different if worn with a necklace one day and a scarf later.
- Be comfortable and smile.
I hope you will like this post just a reminder to give ourselves the time of day and display our beauty.
|Mixing prints! Revlon Lip Balm: Adore Earrings: Audrey by Jewelmint|
|Maybelline: Brown Eyeliner Top: Old Navy Lipstick: YSL in Tender Peach|
|Pool Day NYX Matte Lipstick in Angel Face: BB Cream SPF 45 mixed with highlighter.|
|Maybelline Lipstick: Divine Eyeshadow: Wet n Wild Pallete Had me at Hello Hair: Curled Ends w Conair Iron|
|Corp Work Flow: Straight hair Lips: Tarte Lip Stain Top: New York & Co.|
|Necklace: Vintage Bronzer: Glow by Victoria's Secret|
|Banded my hair Lips: Revlon Just Bitten in Crush my favorite. Earrings: Jewelmint|